Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil- Anti-aging - Acne Treatment - DHT Blocker- Hair Growth
Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil Benefits:
• Rich in zinc, vitamins A & E, omega 3- and 6- fatty acids as well as antioxidants
• Enzymes exfoliate skin & encourage cell turnover - a gentle alternative to harsh chemical alpha hydroxy acids. Its minerals and vitamins infuse the skin with important elements that bring rejuvenation and strengthen weakened skin, for a more youthful, glowing look. This is especially important for aging or damaged skin, which does not renew itself as effectively as young skin.
• Fights acne: High levels of zinc along with selenium help to reduce the occurrence of acne, helping skin to look healthy and clear. Essential fatty acids help regulate proper skin oil production, which makes it useful for both oily/acne-prone skin and dry skin.
• Great for all skin types: people with aging, mature, or dry skin will see change due to its ability to promote healthy cell structure and cellular renewal. People with acne will benefit from its balancing and healing properties. And people with normal skin will enjoy its gentle, nourishing qualities.
• Increases skin's firmness: The nutrients in pumpkin seeds, particularly zinc and vitamin C, help maintain collagen levels, which prevents premature sagging.
• Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil heals, soothes and moisturizes, making it an excellent choice for your skin care regimen.
• Powerful DHT Blockers inhibit the enzyme known as 5-alpha reductase enzyme, which has been shown to slow and stop hair growth. It has also been shown to protect hair follicles and increase shine
This information is provided for convenience and is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent disease. It is not a substitute for medical advice. Information is based on general knowledge and is not meant as any type of ‘health claim’.