Soap Nuts - All Natural Organic Laundry Soap and Household Cleaner with Muslin Wash Bag Included 50+ Loads - Cedar Creek Essentials
• 50+ loads of wash!
• Premium Grade Seedless Soap Nuts - Wild-Harvested, Sun-Dried Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit from Nepal - 100% Natural & Fair Trade
• The Saponin-Rich Fruit Produces a Non Toxic, Hypoallergenic Soap That Is Fragrance Free & Safe for The Whole Family - The Ultimate Earth Friendly Detergent and Cleanser. Bio-degradable, Compostable, and Cruelty Free. INCLUDES: (1) Muslin Wash Bag & Instructions/ Informational Pamphlet
• Ideal For People Who Suffer From Allergies, Or Are Sensitive To Chemicals And Fragrances, Or Prefer Sustainable Living
• Leaves Your Laundry Clean, Soft & Fresh. Great For Cloth Diapers - Removes Soil And Odors While Leaving Fabric Soft And Absorbent. Gentle Enough For Your Finest Delicates
• May Be Used On All Fabrics and All Temperatures (Saponins Are Best Released In A Little Warm Water Initially). Will Leave Your Clothes Soft Without Fabric Softeners
Soap nuts are actually dried berries from trees that grow in the Himalayas. When mixed in water, they release naturally occurring saponins, which gently clean, soften, and deodorize your laundry. Simply place 4-6 Soap Nuts in the muslin bag provided and toss in the washer with your clothes.
Soap Nuts will act as a natural fabric softener in the rinse cycle. Clothes come out clean, soft, and smelling fresh. Soap Nuts may be re-used up to 8 times* *Amount of loads vary due to water temperature, washer type, and cycles used. Estimated loads based on 6 nuts per regular sized load. HE washers yield more loads.
Heavy stains need to be pretreated with a spot treatment/stain remover.
Soap Nuts leave your clothes fragrance free. If you prefer a little fragrance, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the wash.
It’s time to replace your Soap Nuts when they become thin, dull, and an almost grayish color. The shells of the Soap Nuts are 100% biodegradable and compostable, simply add used shells to your compost to turn into fertilizer, or add directly to your garden to use as a pest deterrent.